PARRISH MEDICAL GROUP
Healing Hands, Caring Hearts
Visit our Physician Directory
When you choose Parrish Medical Group you are choosing a team of board
certified specialists all dedicated to one common goal - your best health.
Parrish Medical Group is certified by the National Commission on Quality
Assurance and is a member of the Parrish Healthcare integrated system
of care. With Parrish Medical Group, appointments are timely, and your
doctors collaborate on your treatment or wellness plan - giving you coordinated
care that's easy to manage. We are honored by the thousands of patients
who choose Parrish Medical Group practice locations throughout Brevard
County for preventative exams, treatment for illness or injury, and consultations
for your best health and wellness.
For more information, visit our
Preparing for Your Doctor’s Appointment
We believe in keeping our community safe. In an effort to prevent the spread
of Coronavirus, please follow the tips below as you prepare for your next
Parrish Medical Group visit.
24-hours ahead of your scheduled appointment please complete your pre-visit
health assessment. Click
here to complete online.
- Please arrive 15 minutes in advance of your scheduled appointment to complete
- Bring your ID and a method of payment for any copays or coinsurance.
- Remember that face masks/coverings are required to enter the premises.
- Sanitize your hands prior to or upon entry.
- Remain mindful of social distancing by keeping six feet of space between
yourself and others.