Caregiver Academy Sponsored by Parrish Senior Solutions
Caregivers live with stress and uncertainty every day. Trying to take care
of a loved one can be hard, no matter how much you love them.
Knowledge is Power! Parrish Senior Solutions sponsors helpful monthly
presentations especially for caregivers. Caregiver Academy meets the second
Thursday of each month, from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. at 805-A Century Medical
Drive, Titusville, Fla. 32796.
Gain useful information that will help you with your daily care giving,
and share time with other caregivers.
For additional information please call Janet Rooks. MA, at 321-268-6800.
- July 14, 2011: Managing Stress
- August 11, 2011: Stages of Dementia vs, Normal Aging
- September 8, 2011: Falls: Preventing them as well as dealing with them
after they occur
- October 13, 2011: Useful Adaptive Devises
- November 10, 2011: Nutrition/Dietary needs of the elderly and their caregivers
- December 8, 2011: Medical Management of Dementia and other related Illnesses