August Sleep Support Group
Do you or someone you know suffer from sleep problems? If so, you are encouraged
to attend this support group meeting on Monday, August 1 from 6 p.m. to
8 p.m. at the Parrish Healthcare Center at Port St. John, 5005 Port St.
John Parkway (east of the I-95 Port St. John exit). The meetings are held
in the Conference Center by the south entrance (near the sleep lab). This
is a free community service. Please call 321-268-6408 to register.
The August 1 meeting will include a Sleep Equipment Fair:
· Learn about sleep apnea, new research findings, and services
available at the Parrish Sleep Disorders Center.
· A variety of equipment will be on display, including new technology
CPAP machines, mask and accessories. In addition Dr. J.B. Keo will be
available to answer questions about dental devices to treat sleep apnea.
He will also have newer dental device options on display.
· Anyone with a CPAP (Continuous Positive Airway Pressure) machine,
especially older ones, can have them checked by therapy experts and ask
questions about CPAP usage and proper mask fitting.
· Free sleep apnea screenings will be done if you, or someone you
know may be at risk of sleep apnea.
· Bring your sleep study with you and you can be educated about
your condition. Do you feel your pressure has changed or isn’t adequate?
Join us for a free “CPAP tune-up” (be sure to bring your machine
and supplies). Presented by Kristina St. Peter-Weaver, RPSGT
· At every A.W.A.K.E. Support Group meeting you’ll have the
opportunity to see newer model CPAP machines and masks and receive a free