PMC Announces Temporary COVID-19 No-Visitor Policy
TITUSVILLE, FLA. (March 23, 2020) – To further assure a safe, healing healthcare environment for everyone,
Parrish Medical Center is immediately implementing a temporary No-Visitor
policy. Visitors will not be allowed except in certain situations, such as:
- Hospice/End of Life
- Pediatric Care (parents only)
- Maternity/Labor and Delivery (one visitor)*
- *Spouses/partners are limited to visitation from 9 am to 5 pm; strongly
encouraged to stay in the room with Mom/baby until the conclusion of their
visit. Spouse/partner will be re-screened upon their return.
- Emergency Department (no visitors)*
- *No visitors except in cases of Hospice/End of Life or Pediatric Care (parents only)
- All approved visitors will undergo screening regarding their health status
and whether they are at increased risk for exposure to COVID-19, either
through travel or community contact.
- Phone and video calls to patients are welcome. If you do not have a cell
phone, please call PMC’s main line at 321-268-6111 and an operator
will transfer the call to your loved one.
Ambulatory Care/Outpatient Appointments
For outpatient appointments, only patients who need assistance will be
allowed to bring an escort with them to their appointment.