Your Certified Medical Home
Parrish Medical Group Family Medicine is a nationally certified Primary
Care Medical Home. Our family doctors treat patients throughout all stages
of your life, providing you with the insight, resources, and preventative
care you need to thrive.
Your Parrish Medical Group family doctor will:
- Conduct yearly check-ups
- Prescribe medications
- Administer immunizations
- Assist patients to achieve health goals
- Order any necessary lab tests
- Provide advice and insight into health concerns
- Educate patients about health issues
- Introduce patients to local health programs relevant to their health
Most importantly, PMG family physicians are often a first point of contact
for patients when they need access other parts of the Parrish Healthcare
network. Our family doctors forge close relationships with our patients.
If there ever is a need for additional care, your PMG physician will coordinate
that care in partnership with you.
Looking for a primary care doctor or specialist? Visit our