TOTAL REWARDS® and Our CULTURE OF CHOICE®
Parrish Medical Center relies on highly talented, motivated, and values-driven
employees to help us fulfill our mission and to sustain our impeccable
reputation for quality, safety and healthcare experience. We reward employees
with a competitive, market-driven program of compensation, benefits, and
other workplace experience initiatives called Total Rewards®.
Search Current Opportunities
Already a Parrish Healthcare care partner? Apply here.
In keeping with our core beliefs, we choose to be more than an “employer
of choice” but to be a Culture of Choice.® A Culture of Choice®
partners the right talent in the right role with the right resources;
provides an engaging, healing work environment; and guides purposeful
work with a clear strategic direction (the Game Plan) to achieve superior
results on behalf of the people served.
Some of the reasons that make PMC a Culture of Choice® and great place to work:
- An excellent Total Rewards program that inspires and supports employees.
- An impeccable track record of healthcare excellence, patient safety, clinical
quality and outstanding patient experiences.
- Independent, not-for-profit hospital with a family-oriented and collaborative
environment that involves employees in making us a great workplace, as
recognized by Gallup, Modern Healthcare and others.
- Purposeful work deeply grounded in our mission, vision and values and guided
by our strategic Game Plan.
- An array of opportunities to learn and develop while serving to fulfill
the mission to provide Healing Experiences For Everyone All The Time.®
- A collective pride in ranking among America’s finest healing environments.
- A genuine sense of accomplishment and of making a difference that comes
from serving as a partner in the care another person and participating
in giving a healing experience.
We are committed to continually reviewing and enhancing our Total Rewards
program to ensure that we provide a valuable, affordable and competitive
Total Rewards® package to employee care partners and to fulfill our
commitment to being a Culture of Choice.®