Awards and Recognitions
Parrish Healthcare: National Quality and Patient Safety Leader
Parrish Healthcare—The Nation's First Certified Integrated Care Network
Parrish Healthcare is the nation’s first medical system to be awarded
Integrated Care Certification by The Joint Commission, the premier healthcare
How Does Parrish Compare With Other Local Hospitals?
As healthcare professionals, we are invited to share in the most profound
moments in people's lives. That's why we—your Parrish Healthcare
care partners—promise to provide healing experiences for everyone
all the time®.
To see how we compare against other local healthcare providers, visit:
- The Joint Commission Awards the nation’s first Integrated Care Certification.
- Patient Safety Movement Foundation's Five-Star Hospital Ranking
- Mayo Clinic Care Network (MCCN) exclusive membership since 2014. MCCN members
undergo a rigorous review process to ensure their commitment to the delivery
of healthcare through high-quality, data-driven, evidence-based medical
care and treatment.
- The SafeCare Group’s Top 100 SafeCare Hospitals®. Ranking among
the nation’s top two percent of hospitals for safety.
- Straight “A” Hospital Safety Scores from The LeapFrog Group
from 2012 to 2017.
- Women’s Choice Award® as one of America’s Best Hospitals
for Patient Safety.
- Best Places to Work in Healthcare by Becker’s Hospital Review.
- American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer Accredited.
- Rated #1 safest hospital in Florida by Consumer Reports (2014).
- Joint Commission Top Performer on Key Quality Measures®.
- Stroke, Heart Failure, Acute Coronary Syndrome, and Breast Cancer Gold
Seal certified by The Joint Commission.
- Ranked as a top performer by Vizient (VHA, Inc.), a national network of
1,700 not-for-profit healthcare organizations.
- Parrish Wound Healing Centers recognized with national awards for continued
clinical excellence in wound healing by Healogics, Inc., the nation’s
largest provider of advanced wound care services. Both centers were recognized
as Centers of Distinction, and the Port St. John center was also named
a Center of Excellence.
Parrish prides itself on serving as a transformative healthcare industry
leader, advancing the ideals of collaboration over competition and a relentless
commitment to continuous improvement for the benefit of all—patients,
families, communities and care partners (employees, physicians, providers