Parrish Healthcare Center in Port St. John
At Parrish Healthcare Center in Port St. John, we understand you don’t
just want healthcare—you want a healing experience. It’s our
mission to create a healing environment, from our environmentally friendly
facilities to our expert physicians.
At our health center you will experience convenient access to superior
outpatient services and a multispecialty medical team within a unique
“green” healing environment—an environment that supports
health in balance with nature and is enhanced with art, music, water,
light and a six-acre nature preserve. Your comfort is a priority.
Parrish Healthcare Center in Port St. John features:
- Medical offices and outpatient diagnostics, sleep disorder and physical
- Digital radiology technology: CT, MRI, PET, Ultrasound, Mammography, X-ray
- MedFast Urgent Care Center
- Physician offices
- U.S. Green Building Association silver LEED® certified
We are also proud that our campus is tobacco-free, and it’s Florida’s
first outpatient healthcare facility to earn the LEED® Silver certification
for green building.
We take pride in offering our patients high-quality, specialized care:
- In an all-digital diagnostic environment, highly trained technologists
and board-certified radiologists take superior, crystal clear images faster
- The Sleep Disorders Suites provide a serene, home-like environment where
you can get your sleep disorder diagnosed and treated using the latest
techniques and technologies.
- Our Diabetes Education Program supports children and adults with diabetes
- The Outpatient Laboratory, affiliated with the Mayo Clinic, provides a
variety of tests—including blood, pregnancy and cholesterol tests.
We have earned more procedure-specific accreditations by the American College
of Radiology (ACR) than any other Brevard County outpatient center in
the areas of mammography, breast ultrasound, ultrasound, computed tomography
(CT), and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI). Earning accreditation means
we exceed national standards for quality and safety excellence.
To find a doctor, hear a list of physician specialties, or reserve meeting
space in our community conference center, call 321-636-9393.
Facility Brochure | Download PDF