Temporary Visitation Restrictions In Place Until Further Notice
TITUSVILLE, FLA. (March 14, 2020) –Effective immediately Parrish Medical Center | Parrish Healthcare
(PMC) is implementing temporary visitation restrictions on its main hospital
campus. In order to protect medically at-risk patients and hospital care
partners (employees, medical staff and volunteers), the following visitation
restrictions are in place:
- Visitors who exhibit flu-like illness (fever greater than 100 degrees Fahrenheit,
a cough or sore throat) may not visit hospitalized patients during COVID-19 pandemic.
Visitors are limited to two (2) at a time.
- *OB visitors must follow additional restrictions. OB visitors must be pre-registered.
Any OB visitors not on the visitation list will not be permitted into the unit.
No one under age 18 is permitted to visit a hospitalized patient.
- Emergency Department exceptions: Minors with medical necessity must be
seen. Minors with parent who is patient are permitted to stay with patient
in the ER.
- Exceptions may be made for those visiting patients receiving end-of-life care.
- The hospital will at a minimum conduct passive screening of visitors including
posting of signage and public notices about the visitation restrictions.
- Active visitor screening may be implemented as needed in consultation with
and approval of hospital administration.