Your Donation Can Impact Lives
Learn more about how your donation can make a difference by providing critical
programs and services for those in need:
Providing Health and Wellness
You can help ensure our community is maintaining healthy, independent lives
with a variety of programs and services that support those who need it most.
- Help impact the lives of seniors and their families today, tomorrow and
well into the future. You can provide services and programs focused on
lifelong health and well-being.
Chronic Health Conditions
- Help provide prevention and treatment of chronic health conditions prevalent
in our community, such as heart disease, stroke and diabetes.
Area of Greatest Need
- You can make a difference by supporting healthcare needs of your community
and responding to healthcare challenges as they arise – both today
and in the future.
Helping Future Generations Reach Their Full Potential
You can help invest in the future by awarding medical scholarships to students
who will one day provide healing care to our community and helping our
children reach their full potential through programs and services offered
not on the parents’ ability to pay but the child’s need.
The Children’s Center
- Annually serves over 2,000 families with special needs and/or typically
developing children through numerous health, therapy, education and child
development programs in a single location.
e4U – Especially 4 You
- Help promote integration of special needs young adults in activities throughout
High School Medical Scholarships
- Provide medical scholarships to graduating high school seniors who reside
in the PMC service area and who are planning a career in the medical field.
The Karla Foster, RN, Memorial Nursing Scholarship
- Help preserve, uphold and support professional nursing by awarding a $3,000
scholarship annually to a North Brevard County resident pursuing their
dream of becoming a nurse.
Sources of Strength
- You can offer hope, help and strength through an evidence-based teen health
and wellness program focused on preventing suicide, bullying, substance
abuse and self-harm by connecting teens to peers and adults.
We’ve all been affected by cancer in some way. It might have been
our mother, brother, aunt, grandfather or friend, but when a person gets
the diagnosis, the effect ripples throughout the family.
Your gift will help each one of us, including our families and friends,
in the fight against cancer by helping to provide screening mammograms
and other needed services.