T., MD, Chairman, Department of Psychiatry
- Wayne State University School of Medicine, Detroit, Michigan
- Psychiatry, The George Washington University, Washington, D.C.
- Psychiatry, Chief Resident, The George Washington University, Washington, D.C.
- Health Policy, The George Washington University, School of Public Health
& Health Policy, Washington, D.C.
- American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology
- Financial Management Certification, Cornell University
- International Society for ECT & Neurostimulation Certification in Electroconvulsive Therapy
- Buprenorphine License
Awards & Other Recognition
- Outstanding Teaching Award for Psychiatry Residents, Henry Ford Department
of Psychiatry, 2013
- Henry Ford Department of Psychiatry Medical Student Teaching Award, 2013
- David C. Leach Medical Student Teaching Award, Henry Ford Health System
/ Wayne State University School of Medicine, 2013
- Award for Excellence in Consultation Liaison Psychiatry, 2009-2010
- Howard Hughes Medical Institute - Research Scholar, 2005-2006
- Wayne State School of Medicine, Alpha Omega Alpha, 2002
- Florida Medicaid - Expert Panelist/Advisor
- Florida 18th Judicial Circuit - Expert Examiner